Sunday, March 8, 2009

My New "Friend"

Lately I've been hanging out with this new girl I've met. She's pretty cool. Some might call her a ski-bunny. I mean, who else wears a bikini when it's -20 outside? I've been missing my family a lot and she's been filling the void. So we've been playing together. We have great conversations. Sometimes I brush her hair. She has gorgeous hair. I'm thinking of going to Banff and getting her some new clothes. I think her wardrobe could use some more variety.

In this picture we're just hanging out on the slopes.

And here we're just hanging out on the deck.

I'm looking into plane tickets so I can bring her home with me on my next visit!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a great friend, says Naomi. When can I call her "Aunt?" Do you have fun playing with her? That's a great playmate, I think. Does her like Barbies?
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! does this mean I have to start worrying about you?! But yes, she could use more appropriate clothing. . . . Mom

    ReplyDelete