Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A date with barbie

Well, it's past 1:00 am, so I should get to bed, but I thought I should mention my latest date with Barbie.

Barbie is really supportive of my active lifestyle and enjoys watching me play... Whatever I am playing that day. Today was curling. We were in the bronze medal game! And she came to watch! It was a loosing effort! We were down 5-0 after two ends but she still cheered for us... "HARD... HAAARRRD". She'd yell when we needed to sweep in a rock. We started to claw back, but could never regain from the first end.

After the game we went to the elk to celebrate some friends birthday's and then the eddie burger. Good times with good friends. Needless to say. We were out way too late, and now it is time for bed.

Cousin Mel, Tara and Nancy are coming skiing tomorrow, so I need to convince my boss to give me the day off!

4 comments:

  1. tell cousin Mel that we haven't heard from her yet. Is she still coming out to Halifax once in a while?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!! I DIDN'T WRITE THIS! Who's taking over Michael's blog? And WHEN did YOU get a BARBIE?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun night, though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So if this is really Michael, I should be expecting my shipment of Rocky Mountain Soap any day now....

    ReplyDelete