Friday, June 17, 2011

Hypoglycemia

So.....
I'd like you to recall all those time that I fell asleep in church... all those times I fell asleep in school, all those afternoon naps that I just had to go for...

well, turns out that it isn't my fault! HAHAHA

It's a medical condition... I have Hypglycemia

I guess I always thought I just got a little food coma, but more recently I started to think something was a little wrong. I started thinking that maybe it isn't normal to almost fall asleep every day after every meal...

so, I talked to the doctor about it a few weeks ago and after a few tests we have found out that I have reactive hypoglycemia. Now.. more tests... but at least it's narrowed down.

ps. This does not mean diabetes, at least... not yet. Hypo means my blood sugar drops too low after a meal, the cause of which is currently under investigation.

Cheerio!


1 comment:

  1. "Cheerio"???!?!?! I think you're turning a little British....if she's having that much of an impact, I think it's time we meet her (face-to-face)!! :) We hope you get all this health stuff figured out soon and that it quickly clears up your sleepiness...and it's still not excusing your sleeping during our wedding! ;)

    ReplyDelete